SINCE MY GRANDMA WORKS IN A CLINIC SUPPORTING PEOPLE WITH AIDS/HIV I ASKED HER TO GET ME SOME CONDOMS JUST CAUSE I DON’T HAVE ANY AND SHE FUCKING COMES BACK WITH A WHOLE BOX
You were elected to represent our country, not yourself. Just because you think it’s wrong does not give you the right to make it illegal.
i’m always seeing these girls with these beautiful ass breast and girls with this smooth skin and girls with these different colored eyes. and girls whose curls are always so perfect… along with their brows…
here’s to the girls that can’t master a twistout just yet. the girls with oily skin. and pimples here and there. girls with two week overdue brow appointments. the average girl who despite her disability still tries to feel beautiful.
- "I Know This" - Rachel Kann (ep 10)
- "Keep It Coming" - Senim Silla (ep 40)
- "Closer" - The Tiny (ep 4)
- "High Tide Rising" - Fox (ep 48)
- "Stupid" - Brendan Maclean (ep 47)
- "Having Fun" - Tom Milsom (ep 34)
- "Palabras de Papel" - Nelson Poblete (ep 32)
- "Call Off Your Ghost" - Dessa (ep 49b) (Sidenote: I got over my ex with this song. Thank you, Dessa.)
One time I was with my family, I dropped my plate of food and I said ‘Goddamnit’ then my mom was like “you can’t say that” so I said “Fine. Satan bless it.” Everyone turned to look at me after I said. I forgot I was in church.
This is my legacy, the girl who said “Satan bless it” in church.